lunes, 13 de octubre de 2008

MY WEEKEND


Hello this day I like to talk about my weekend pass me the truth too busy happily because I do not like to spend the wrong time. As far back from school I was commissioned to do the job quite well that we seek to organize in such a way that could make all the respective activities as do my exercises, go to the pantry, cleaning my house, talking with good friends, go to the church, and so on.

It was fun talking with my friends because I fell asleep talking to each other in the morning I woke up neither of the 2 live in Tampico but this is a clear example of that true friends will always be close even though they may not be physically they are always next to me. Too much enjoyment in the company of my family because we are many and that's what I like most is that big, this truth was a weekend of those who should be repeated more often.

No hay comentarios: