viernes, 10 de octubre de 2008

T.V


I think I would be better off without TV


1. In the past I tryed to be without t.v. and I think I felt better without it, because my days were really busy and it was impossible to watch t.v.

2. Actually in this moment is very difficult for me to watch t.v. because I have things to do.

3. Another reason to not watch t.v. for me is because this is a big distract and sometimes I spent all my time watching t .v. programs.

4. I think that t.v. is not a priority for me.

5. Today there are not many good programs to see the majority does not help you learn something worthwhile and feel it is time lost.


I might be worse off.

1. T.V. it is important because you need to watch news and documentaries programs.

2. I think it is necessary to know the t.v most important developments that are happening in the world.

3. I think television is a resource that if used properly helps us learn many things that we do not have in our reach for one reason or another, whether sports or entertainment events that perhaps in our country are not common.

4. Also, if we had no TV may not know that this happening in the world and how that affects us all as now with the crisis of U.S.A.

5. I think it's important to express the t.v as a society and in the same way to instruct others to find solutions to problems through this medium we know.

No hay comentarios: